Report pursuant to art.13 law 196/2003 for the treatment of personal data of users.
Dear Sir, Madam,
We wish to inform you that Legislative Decree n.196 of 30 June 2003 (‘’Code regarding the protection of personal data’’) provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
According to the law, the processing of personal data for users who visit the site and access to its services, will be based on principles of fairness, legality and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
According to Article 13 of the Law n.196/2003, therefore, we provide the following information:
- The information you provide will be used for the following purposes : developing a cost estimate and send tendered; send advertising materials, newsletters, greetings for holidays, marketing materials …
- During the treatments related to the professional engagement, the Foundation ‘’Sassi’’ may become aware of the data that the Legislative Decree n. 196/03 defines as personal ‘’identification’’.
- The data will be as follows : automated systems to store, manage and transmit the data, with logic strictly related to the purposes, based on the data in our prossession and with a commitment from you to immediately communicate any corrections, additions and / or updates
- Your data may be disseminated through the website fondazionesassi.org and communicated in pursuit of the purposes set out in this statement.
- The personal information collected by this registration may be processed by a processor in charge of managing the requested services and marketing activities. In addition, data for legal obligations and in pursuit of the purposes listed above, will be announced : possibly only with the consent of the owner and for maintenance needs and / or technical, to the technicians of the hosting provider
- The optional, explicit and voluntary e-mail addresses listed on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender, necessary to respond to requests, and any other personal data included in the message. The conferment of data is : necessary relation to the data identified as ‘’mandatory’’ and any refusal to provide such data will result in the failure to execute the registration / application; This is because the data in question take on identification and an integral value for the accession to the offered services. Optional for the data identified is ‘’Optional fields’’; any failure to supply such data will not affect the delivery of service.
- The owner of the data is the Foundation ‘’Sassi’’ located in Matera, via San Giovanni Vecchio 27.
- The person in charge of data processing is the vice-president of the Foundation ‘’Sassi’’
- At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller under Article 7 of the Law 196/2003 and you can send request to [email protected]. For your convenience we reproduced in full the art.7 of the law 196/2003 :
Article 7 (Right of access to personal data and other rights)
- You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
- You have the right to obtain information about :
- The origin of personal data
- The purpose and methods of treatment
- The logic applied in case of processing with the aid of electronic instruments
- The identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2
- Subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents
- You have the right to :
- Updating, rectification or, when interested, integrate the data
- The cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is necessary for the purpose for which the data were collected or subsequently processed
- Certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except if this requirement it proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right
- You have the right to object, in whole or in part :
- For legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes
- To the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.